Bryan A. Dooling
Bryan represents clients in transactional matters, such as Estate Planning, Probate, Trusts, Small Business, and Real Estate. Bryan is experienced in handling cases that involve litigation, such as contested business disputes, contracts, insurance claims, Trusts Administration, or Probate Administration.
While serving each client’s best interest, Bryan promotes an open channel of communication, seeks creative and successful resolution through negotiations and conflict resolution, and prepares each case for trial. Bryan and the team at MillerKing handle each case or client matter with assertive advocacy, careful and personalized attention to detail, and strict confidentiality. Bryan has developed long-lasting professional relationships with clients, families, and local businesses.
Bryan was born and raised in the greater Alton-Godfrey area. He is a graduate of St. Ambrose Grade School and Marquette Catholic High School. Bryan attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he graduated with a Degree in Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences. Bryan earned his law degree from Appalachian School of Law in Virginia. After graduating from law school, Bryan returned to the Riverbend area where he resides with his wife and children.
BRYAN’S BIOGRAPHICAL PROFILE
Appalachian School of Law, J.D.
- Phi Delta Phi National Honors Society
- Student Bar Association
- Intra-School Appellate Advocacy, member
- Intra-School Trial Advocacy, member
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Natural Resources Law Certified
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelors of Science – Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Alton-Wood River Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
LOCAL COMMUNITY GROUPS
- North Alton Godfrey Business Council
- RiverBend Growth Association